Friday, January 21, 2011

True Friend by Hannah Montana

Click here to view the lyrics




      I chose the song "True Friend" because it brought the same feelings I usually feel and have about my friendships with my friends. From I was younger till now, I have made a few true friends. Now when I think back, without them, I couldn't be what I am right now and some parts of my life could be meaningless. Those true friends understand what I want to express and say although I don't have to say a single word. They "don't get angry when I change the plans", they "won't say 'I told you' when I'm wrong again". They are always beside me whether I'm happy or sad. Sometimes they help me to become who I really am and help me face all the struggles I got ,but not giving up. A true friend of mine always give away without caring of what she will get back afterward. I have a few true friends, all of whom have made an important part of my life. I could never forget all the great time that I spent with every single one of them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment