Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Butterfly Fly Away by Miley Cyrus ft. Billy Ray Cyrus

Click here to view the lyrics



     I chose the song "Butterfly Fly Away" to express the love of me for  my father. My parents had different ways to show their love towards me ; my mother expressed it by words and emotionally. My father is totally opposite. He silently follows my trail and gives me what I need and secretly protects me from lots of things. Sometimes I had the thought that my mother loves me more but then I thought back and realized that although my father didn't express what he wanted to say, he had been there all the time I was in trouble and needed someone, he was always there. He provided everything I need to change from a small, weak caterpillar into a grown, strong butterfly. He sacrificed many things to help me achieve my dreams, to become better without asking for any rewards for his work. My father could be a normal person in his life, but in mine, he is a superhero that is and always stays in my heart no matter where or what I am. I will never forget what he does to me, for now I will try my best to study  hard to make him happy. I'm really greatful to be his daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment