Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mama by Il divo

Click here to view the lyrics


   

     I chose the song "Mama" to dedicate to my mom, one of the most important person to me. My mom is really important to me because without her, I won't even exist in this world. My mom usually expresses her feelings through emotions, words and sometimes actions. My mom usually has different emotions. Those emotions sometimes interpret with her actions. Sometimes when she is so mad at me, she might hit me. During those time, I have to admit that I thought that I hated her really much. But after my anger stopped, I thought through what I did that made my mother mad, then I realized that she did all of those just for me to become a better person. Sometimes, I spoke to her in a way that I was not supposed to, but she forgave me and taught me a lesson after that instead of punishing me. My mom sacrificed many things in her life just for me to get what I want and become who I am. Without my mom, I can never be what I am right now. If I could, I would want to say millions of thanks to my mom. I know that I could do nothing to give back what I have received from her. I always tried to make my mom happy, which is one of the most efficient way to reward her right now.  I'm thankful to my mom for what she has done for me. I would never forget what she had done for me. I love my mom really much.

No comments:

Post a Comment