Friday, January 21, 2011

You will always find your way back home by Miley Cyrus

Click here to view the lyrics

        

     I chose the song "You will always find your way back home" because it has a message that I always have in my mind. For me, I always keep in mind the thought that wherever I go, whatever I do, I will always remember my way back home. Because I know that later on whether I'm successful or failed, home will welcome me as who I really was, not what every other people viewed me as. At home, my family, and my friend will understand and help me to become better. They  always welcome me everyday no matter how the weather was, whether if I changed my looks, or what the reasons I'm back for , they will always be the place that I  could always count on. I can forget many things, but I have already promised to myself that I will never forget my way back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment