Friday, January 21, 2011

Send It On by Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers

Click here to view the lyrics

 

     I chose the song "Send it on" because I have the hope and dream to achieve the message that this song shares. For me, helping others is a good way to make your life more meaningful. There are many things you could do to help others. One of the way is to give away, just a little thing can change a lot. To me, I think that only "one hand can heal another", "one sparks start a fire", if every of us gives in a little bit, we will make a big change to the community around us. Most of the time, a word I said doesn't do anything, not until I take action along with my words. I would want to do more for the community to be better, I hope this song will reach to more people and the messages of it could make the world that we are living in become a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment