Friday, January 21, 2011

I Miss You by Miley Cyrus

Click here to view the lyrics

  

     I chose the song "I miss you" to dedicate to my death grandfather. During the time he was still alive, I was just a little kid. He got many sickness and eventually unaware of what was going on. Although he forgot most of the thing around him, every time I cried he would stand in the middle of the house and shouted at the people whose duty was taking care of me until I stopped crying. I still remember, everyday I went to his room to say goodbye before I went to school and say hello after I was back home. Every time, he would try to squeeze my hand really hard , it seemed that he didn't want to let me get rid of him. One day, I had a happy event in school and I couldn't wait to share it with my grandfather, I was so happy that I was unaware of all the sadness surrounding my house. It was only until I reached his room, right at that moment when I saw my grandfather lied flat on the bed. For me right then, everything had stopped moving. I fell down on my knees crying harder than I have imagined.
    Now,   "I'm thinking of  the past" and realized that it is true that "time went by fast". I miss my grandfather although we had less time together.  Every moment that we did was meant to last forever. It is true that my grandfather is not alive anymore, but for me, he will always stay in my heart no matter where I'm going next.

No comments:

Post a Comment