Friday, January 21, 2011

Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

Click here to view the lyrics

  

     I chose the song "Just The Way You Are" to express my thoughts to one of my old friend. We were really close friends for nearly two years.We shared secrets, told each other what we felt and hardly ever lied to each other. Suddenly, when a new school-year started, however he tried to change to make more friends and tried to be famous. Slowly, we stopped being close friend, we rarely talked to each other. But sadly, he changed in not a really good way . Then some of his close friends soon realized the difference and stopped playing with him. Till now, I haven't judged or talked behind his back, but deep inside I just wish that he could be "just the way you are". I wish that he could be the real him and stop pretending to be someone else that is entirely different from who he really is. I know that my wish will  hardly come true but maybe he could change his bad change to become something good. No matter what happen to him, I will always like him because of just the way he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment