Friday, January 21, 2011

No Matter What by Boyzone

Click here to view the lyrics

    

     I chose the song "No Matter What" because it brought a great message that I had always have. The title of the song had already brought all the message along it. For me, I think that no matter what other people do, think, or teach me, I won't change my opinion from the beginning. Because according to me, if everyone 's opinions and thoughts are the same, we couldn't have different personalities that defined us from everyone else. Sometimes, people might force me to do something I don't like, I will do what they said, but if I don't want I will do what I want no matter what I see. For me, I would like to keep my own thoughts, feelings, actions and what I believe no matter what. That's how up till now, I have different personalities to everyone else, I would never change that thought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment