Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Close To You- Carpenters

Click here to view the lyrics



     I chose the song "Close To You" to show my sister and mine relationship with each other. When we are close together, I sometimes felt like I hated my sister because she was telling me what to do. But then I realized all she did was to try to make me better and get out of the problems that she could see ahead of me. When we were close, sometimes we fought and argued really hard, I sometimes wanted her to disappear. Only when my sister left, I started to "long to be close to her", that is when I know she has been a big part of my life all along the way but I have never noticed. So from then on, I appreciated all the time we could spend together. Without my sister, my life at home could be quite boring and I wouldn't know what I should do at certain time. She helped me grow up. I'm thankful for having such a wonderful sister 

No comments:

Post a Comment